Sunday, May 18, 2008

A plan for holiday

Today is a boring day.I stay at dormitory and watching movie.I really miss my mum and my family.I called my mum this evening and chat with her.I have considered for a long time that should I go back to Malaysia this summer holiday.I have checked for the price of air ticket yesterday but quite expensive.I want to save money because I am just a student. I do not want my parents work so hard to burden my study.I hope they can have a easier and relaxed life.I think that I will find a part-time job this summer holiday.But it is really miserable to stay at Chang Gung University for two and a half month on holiday.I think I can conquer loneliness and do something that I like.I can read novel and watch movie,sometimes can go Taipei to find my friends.I think that not really boring as I thought during my summer holiday.

No comments: