Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One's Emotion

After I have come to University, I realized that I have many things that I really need to learn. Besides of our professional skill, the ability to solve a problem is much more important to a person. The EQ is very significant because it shows how you control your emotion. A intelligent person who has high EQ will not show his expression when he is angry or sad. A people who is high in IQ do not stand for high in EQ too. I think EQ is more important than IQ when you are a worker in this society. Actually, you can promote your EQ by reading , in touch with more people and reflection. Sometimes, I think I could be more mature on handle some problems. But this really need time for a person to grow up and be mature.

1 comment:

Greg McCann said...

Very interesting comments regarding EQ/IQ importance. I guess the trick is to develop them both.

Greg