Sunday, May 18, 2008

My friend and me

I have a friend who study in National Taiwan University.Her major is engineering.She is my best friend.We knew each other for seven years.I met her when I was thirteen years old.Two years ago, we graduated from high school.We had no idea about our future and felt very confuse.We both were very sure that we wanted to further study.So we started searching university and attent many education fair.Because of both of us were from private high school,we could not applied for the public university in Malaysia.Many people know that this is unfair.But what should we do,we can do nothing.Finally,we decided to further study in Taiwan.We hoped to go overseas to study and learn many other things.She have come to Taiwan earlier than me one year because I have worked for one years before I came to Taiwan.I hope we can keep our relationship forever.

No comments: