Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First time of being a tourist guide

My sister came to Taiwan last month.Because of the outstanding achievement of her company several months ago,the employees were given the profit of a trip to Taiwan.I feel very envious about that.She came with her colleagues.I met her on that day when she was arrived.I was very happy when I met her at 'Shi Lin' night market.I have told her all the things of Taiwan, like weather, food, where to play, where to buy something special and many more.The next day,we went to 'Xi Men Ting'.....She bought some accessories and clothes there.After that, we had our dinner at a Japanese restaurant.The sushi and sashimi there were very delicious. I stayed in my sister's hotel that night.So, I did not come back to Chang Gung the next day.I missed my English writing class and biology class.I have considered for a long time.Finally, I made a decision.Because of the vacation was only three days, it was too rush for us to visit many places.The last day, I did not sent her to airport because her flight was early in the morning. I have come back to Chang Gung.

No comments: