Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh~my god......

That day,I went to measure my weight because I realized that I was become fatter in this several months.After measure,that was true what I was estimate.Oh!my godness,my weight was gained about four kilograms.That was terrible and frightened me.This realized me that I had created an unhealthy lifestyle in Taiwan. I think the main reason for me is no exercise at all and eat many unhealthy food such as fast food.The food of Taiwan are salty and oily.This is really difficult for us to get nourishment when we eat outside food.Besides that,stay up late will also cause my weight to raise up.So,I am now thinking the way to lose my weight .My expectation is losing 3 kg in this month before going back to Malaysia.I do not want my family laugh at me because of my size.I want to keep go jogging to lose my weight!

No comments: